F1B Mini Sheepadoodle
|Size Estimate:||Mini 15-20 Pounds|
|Height:||12 to 15 inches|
|Mother||Molly -Sheepadoodle 32 Pounds|
|Father||Willy - Mini Poodle 12 Pounds|
|Birth Date:||April 4 2022|
- Choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in full or split your purchase into 4 equal installments.
- Pay now or later - It's up to you.
- No interest, no fees and no impact to your credit score
- Automatic payments every two weeks keep things flexible.
The first thing you notice with this boy is that he is the perfect picture of a Sheepadoodle. Duke is also the biggest puppy and the joker in the litter. Duke enjoys being vocal and has all kinds of little sounds he makes. He will sit and check things out, take his time, make a plan and then do it. Our cats were the first to alert me to this fact. They were at the receiving end of the Dukes plans. He likes to trap them so he can make them play with him. Our older cat will have none of it, simply smacks them but Munchi is our baby cat adores the puppies. I think she knows she is walking into a trap but still goes just to see what will happen. I can watch them for hours.
We leave our grain free food out for them and they manage a healthy feeding. They are just so happy, except when you give them a bath and try to take photos. This seems to exhaust them all. If you have read this far and you are interested in this puppy please let me know and I will give you a $100 discount. I appreciate people who take the time to learn about the puppies and do not just look at the looks. These little furballs are loaded with personality.
All puppies get our 1-Year Health Guarantee for genetic issues.
All our puppies are always is up to date on shots and dewormer.
- All our puppies are vet checked before they leave us.
- FaceTime video chat available just let us know.
- Comes with vaccination record, vet record, microchip documentation, one bag of puppy food.
- Please call or text for additional pictures and video